Announcements

MY CHILDREN'S BOOKS, "HI, GOD" AND "FOUR LUCKY LEAVES" ARE AVAILABLE NOW! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!

When did childhood become so controversial? Check out my latest post, "Hello, Connectivity; Goodbye, Childhood" on the Tampa Bay Moms Blog!

Monday, October 20, 2014

New Quarter Means New Fundraiser for Local Bay Area Family

First off, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who participated in my online fundraiser benefiting I Matter Too! It was amazing to see people spreading the word about such a great organization!

Now that we're on to the final quarter of the year, it's the perfect opportunity for ANOTHER online fundraiser!

Emil and Angie Baltic are a local Tampa Bay area family with two biological kids - Owen, 4, and Emma, 2. They feel that God has now called them to adopt a little boy in Haiti and I want to help. Sometimes it can be difficult to listen when God calls us to do something and when it comes to something like adoption - which has its own obstacles, expenses, and challenges - completing that task only becomes harder.

From 10/1/14 - 12/31/14, in an effort to help them raise the money they need to bring their new son home and care for him, I will donate 100% of my author profits from all online sales of my children's books to their adoption fund.



Please help me to raise money and awareness to benefit this wonderful family by purchasing a book. Be an adoption advocate - share this campaign with your friends and family! Remember, Christmas is coming and these books will make wonderful gifts or stocking stuffers!

Both books can be purchased at www.kdbrown.tateauthor.com. They can also be purchased through other online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.





For more information on the Baltic Family's adoption and to learn about other ways you can help, please visit www.balticadoption.com.

Thank you and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are supporting such an amazing cause. My daughter loves both books and they are the perfect size for traveling.

    ReplyDelete